Auto Insurance Information
Yes, Get My Free Quote Started
Reviello’s Insurance Agency is Pennsylvania’s trusted agency for personalized insurance policies. Our agency, unlike most large ones, has agents that will listen to your every insurance need and will go out of their way in assisting you with choosing the right coverage. We make it a priority to assure the customer they have the best plan for the future.
When it comes to insurance policies, auto insurance is one that most people need. Auto insurance policies can differ greatly among car owners, though, so it’s important to know that our agency will help you determine the best policy for your specific situation.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance is, in many ways, a contract between a car owner and an insurance agency that states the insurer will help assist financially in the case of an accident to help alleviate significant damage costs. The amount the insurance agency provides depends on the type of policy the car owner has. The benefit of auto insurance is that the driver can feel safe knowing that they’ll have financial assistance in the unfortunate case of an accident.
How does auto insurance work?
Costs tend to get very high for car accidents. Auto insurance is a guarantee that you will be assisted financially, in some type of way, to keep out-of-pocket costs down. Following an accident, you will file a claim and, depending on what you are responsible for, you’ll be given a certain amount of money to assist with damage costs. It’s important to have proper coverage to avoid paying hefty out-of-pocket costs.
What does auto insurance cover?
The average auto insurance policy can offer numerous benefits, including:
• Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage helps you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
o Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
o Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
• Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
• Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
• Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
• Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Plus, to further customize your benefits, you can add countless perks into qualifying policies, including:
• Roadside assistance
• Rental car reimbursement
• Custom parts coverage
• Replacement cost vehicle coverage
• Vanishing deductibles
• Gap insurance
Is auto insurance required?
The required coverages in Pennsylvania are:
• Medical Benefits (No-Fault): $5,000
• Bodily Injury Liability: $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident
• Property Damage Liability: $5,000
Some companies offer a single limit of $35,000 which meets the bodily injury liability and property damage liability minimum requirements.
Collision, comprehensive and gap coverage policies might also be required for car owners who decided to finance their vehicles.
Settling for the bare minimum coverage is something you will want to avoid, and our agency will assist you in picking the right coverage for you and your vehicle.
What does auto insurance cost?
Numerous factors can influence the cost of your auto policy, including:
• Your chosen coverage limits
• The value of your vehicle
• Your driving accident history
• Your history of claims on other auto policies
• Where you live
• How far you drive each year
Although there are some car owners who pay different prices for the same auto insurance policy, we assure you that we will use our knowledge and experience to assist you in finding the best, most reasonable coverage.
Call us today at 570-497-4784 of fill out an online quote now.